![]() |
|
navigation
●
●
intro ![]() 인람 ★Lam Lam★ "insert quote" click 'about' for more tagboard extras blog add-ons music playlist, countdowns, etc. credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Monday, September 19, 2011
1:51 PM ● After Thoughts... for Assignment 1 After the first critique session for assignment 1, I came into realization the importance of... PHOTO EDITING! hahahahaha.... After looking through many of the course-mates' works... I realized that photo editing can really enhance a picture's aesthetic appearance. Not only that, appropriate cropping can also allow us to emphasize on the certain angles and objects that we wish to convey to the audience. Of course, basic photography skills are also very important and I feel that it is still the most basic set of skills one must seek to perfect in order to do well in the field of photography. For instance, one will never be able to fine-tune a photograph that is out of focus. Not only that, a good set of photography skills will also reduce the time wasted on photo-editing. Thus, after the first critique session, I will have to put in more effort in editing and perfecting on photographs. |
|
xxxxxx ( .City of Doodles. ) |