![]() |
|
navigation
●
●
intro ![]() 인람 ★Lam Lam★ "insert quote" click 'about' for more tagboard extras blog add-ons music playlist, countdowns, etc. credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Monday, September 19, 2011
12:49 PM ● Class Exercise 1 The first interaction with a DSLR Camera. Today's first tutorial was a simple class exercise to help us familiarize with the handling of a DSLR camera and to understand the basic techniques of photography skills. The class exercise was to basically take a photograph with the implementation of "panning". Panning is the technique where the moving object is in focus while the background is blurred. Difficulties I had during the practice was that the moving objects were simply moving too slowly, therefore it was rather difficult to make the background blur compared to the object itself. Thus in order to capture the effect, I had to set a very long shutter speed so that the motion will be blurred further. These are the photos that I have managed to capture..... credits to Dexter running:) .
|
|
xxxxxx ( .City of Doodles. ) |