![]() |
|
navigation
●
●
intro ![]() 인람 ★Lam Lam★ "insert quote" click 'about' for more tagboard extras blog add-ons music playlist, countdowns, etc. credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Monday, September 19, 2011
2:06 PM ● Class Exercise 2 The second class exercise that we have in-lieu for our preparation for our second assignment - keitai phenomena... The topic that was given to us.. EXTRAORDINARY AMONG THE ORDINARY. Well.. upon receiving this theme.. I was like... "ERMMMM.....?" After setting of in groups, each of us started to take photographs randomly with our handphone camera.. In my understanding, Keitai is a Japanese term where it describes how people's life changes with the increase usage of handphone cameras.. to take pictures and share photos with one another through different ways and mediums.. And the increase in people taking everyday life pictures or pictures that are extraordinary, events that may happen out of surprise in our daily routines.. The rationale for the photos that I have taken... They are particularly nature's smallest things I guess? We will never bother to look at them or to notice them in the hectic life in NUS.. These are the photos... This is actually a plant that is partly smeared with paint that was perhaps used during the painting of the walls in school. It was found in the corner of the walkway and was growing out of a crack in the wall. Why extraordinary? I would say that their living spurt is extraordinary.. despite all odds and harsh conditions, they are still able to survive nonetheless:) A random super small insect that I saw on the wall. I had done a super close up of this insect. Well, extraordinary I think its because the fly was able to stay on the wall despite the strong wind blowing against it! Well, kind of remarkable I feel.. How these small little things seem stronger than us:)
|
|
xxxxxx ( .City of Doodles. ) |